I am having CKD accompanied by UTI. And creatinine is 2.0

I am having CKD and creatinine is 2.0
do you have disease history? like high blood pressure or diabetes
yes. Earlier I had hypertension
after taking treatment for UTI and my creatinine incresed to 3.8 then slowly came down to 2.0 for last one year
ok, Any other symptoms?Such as protein or blood in urine,headache,lower back pain,swelling,nausea,vomiting,inappetence?
i am having regular hearing probnlem
no other problem
ok, i see
protin livel is under control
just below the limit
I am having CKD accompanied by UTI. And creatinine is 2.0
very frequenly my ear gets wet
one ear was perforated
i can send you some daily diet and treatment information about high creatinine level
sure
would you mind leaving your phone number?
my creatinine value not changing since last year
i am doing daily walking
May I know the patient's name,gender and age? i need take a note.
and regular excercise and food habits
MALE AGE 59
ALSO I AM GETTING SLEEPING MORE DURING DAY TIME
NIGHT 5.20 MINUTES CYCLE OF SLEEP
MORNING TWO TIMES I AM GETTING SLEEP
FOR 20 MINUTES
ok, i will contact you within 24 hours
sure
during day time only
ok
give me medicine for ear problem and control creatinine
bye
bye
TAG:CKD accompanied by UTI, creatinine is 2.0, hypertension,
If you would like more information, please contact us.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Normal Conditions of Bubbles in Urine

The best mix of light meals for kidney patients

What is the definition for the light diet?