can u tell me what is the cost of kidney transplant in same blood group &opposite blood group

can u tell me what is the cost of kidney transplant in same blood group &opposite blood group
may i knwo who is the patient?
my brother
how long does he suffered the disease?
since 2 month
what treatment he reiceivng now?
medicine &dialysis 2 times in a week
may i knwo his creatinine level?
cratinine-8
is there any other symptoms? such as swelling,back pain,protein urine
no other symptomps.urea-170,bun-79,globulin-4.19
does he have diabetic and hypetrension?
no sir
can u tell me what is the cost of kidney transplant in same blood group &opposite blood group
ok,i have known his condition,can you send me your email id? i iwll send you the detail tretament to help him reduce creatinine level,improve renal function
may i know his name and age?
dr smriti
age?
pat name &age?
yes
age-43yr
can you send me your phone number?
ok,I will send you the treatment
but the size of kidneyis 6.3/3.3cms< kidney-8.4/4cms
ok,i see
Please reply me
i will send you the treatment
ok thanks sir
welcome
If you would like more information, please contact us.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Normal Conditions of Bubbles in Urine

The best mix of light meals for kidney patients

What is the definition for the light diet?