I am a ADPKD patient, I want homeopathy treatment, kindly advice

I am a ADPKD patient, I want homeopathy treatment, kindly advice?
how long have you suffered teh disease?
Since 2014
what treatment you receiving now?
Tab Telas H 40(One tab daily), Minipress XL 5mg (1 tab at bed time), Natrise-15mg (1 tab OD)
is there any other symptoms? such as swelling,back pain,protein urine
I am a ADPKD patient, I want homeopathy treatment, kindly advice?
Leg sewlled, BP 130/90, Sometimes 135/95, Urine Pus cell 0-2, Generally no back pain.
do you have diabetic and hypertension?
No diabetic but BP is in the higher side.
ok,i have knwon your condition,cna you send me your email id? i will send you the detail teratment to help you
If you send your whatsapp number then also I can send you presvription of latest medicines.
may i knwo your gender,name and age?
Female, Soma Sarkar age 40 years
ok,i will send you the treatment
Kindly advise whether homeopathy will be a wise decision?
If you would like more information, please contact us.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Normal Conditions of Bubbles in Urine

The best mix of light meals for kidney patients

What is the definition for the light diet?