i have fluid retained in my kidney. what should i do

i have fluid retained in my kidney. what should i do
what treatment you receiving now?
its causing me bad breath
none yet
Is there any other symptoms?Such as lower back pain,swelling,nausea, protein in urine?
though, i used anti-biotics before but result
Do u have the high blood pressure or diabetes?
no
ok,i have known your condiiton,can yo send me your email id? i will send you the dteail tretament to help you protect kidneys
i had waist injure before
i have fluid retained in my kidney. what should i do
the injury was as a result of lifting a bag of rice some time in 2010
ok,i see,can you send em your email id? i will send you the tretament
but this new condition started just few months ago
may i knwo your gender,name and age?
male, and 44
ok,i will send you the treatment6
thanks
welcome
pls, can i have your GSM no
iwill
ok
TAG:i have fluid retained in my kidney. what should i do
If you would like more information, please contact us.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Normal Conditions of Bubbles in Urine

The best mix of light meals for kidney patients

What is the definition for the light diet?