I have stones in the kidney, of about 2 mm and 1.5mm, besides one of about 6.5 in the tract between

I have stones in the kidney, of about 2 mm and 1.5mm, besides one of about 6.5 in the tract between the kidneys and the bladder
It is 1.0 before I went through chromatic ecography
so,do u have the high blood pressure or diabetes?
The fact is that they have told me tthat I have stones in the kidney, of about 2 mm and 1.5mm, besides one of about 6.5 in the tract between the kidneys and the bladder...
I have no high pressure or diabetis..
I have stones in the kidney, of about 2 mm and 1.5mm, besides one of about 6.5 in the tract between the kidneys and the bladder
ok, i know. i can give u some daily diet and treatments aboutur condition, whcih can help patients stable their now condition. hope this can help u.
Thank y ou very much, but they told me that I would have terrible pains and that I need litrotice (litotricia in Spanish)
ok,do u have email address, whatsapp number or facebook, i give u the diet information and treatment information by message now.
But, I have been with this diagnosis for about a year... And, well I don't know if I should undergo the procedure...
Thank you very much
May I know your full name,gender and age?i need take a note
58 years old, and male...
ok, do u mind giving me ur phone(whatsapp), if need, we can call u, which is more convenient for we contact
TAG:I have stones in the kidney, of about 2 mm and 1.5mm, besides one of about 6.5 i
If you would like more information, please contact us.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Normal Conditions of Bubbles in Urine

The best mix of light meals for kidney patients

What is the definition for the light diet?