I want to consutk about the gallbladder and what is the way to remove stones?

I want to consutk about the gallbladder
may i know who is the patient?
may cousin the measuring tithiases about 4.5mm
does he feel painful?
no
I want to consutk about the gallbladder and what is the way to remove stones?
is there any other symptoms?
only the finding of the ultrasound?
ok,i see,cna you send me your email id? i will send you the detail treatment to help him
may i knwo his age?
48 years old.
can you send me your phone number?
i forgot my no of cousin. maybe tommorow i ask.
ok,i see
we have remedy removing this stones doc?
yes
with out operation?
doc thank you very much for your advice.
TAG:gallbladder, way to remove stones, 4.5mm
If you would like more information, please contact us.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Normal Conditions of Bubbles in Urine

The best mix of light meals for kidney patients

What is the definition for the light diet?