if my creatinine level is 2.5 or 3 mg is it dangerous. my feet get swollen

if my creatinine level is 2.5 or 3 mg is it dangerous. my feet get swollen
when I sit in the office for 3 or 4 hours
ok, may i know ur age and gender? how long do u suffer high creatinine?
my age is 58 and I am male
since 2 years
ok, i know. we can give u some daily diet, nursing and treatments about high creatinine level, which can help patients stable their now condition, hope this can help and improve the renal function.
thanks I am grateful
if my creatinine level is 2.5 or 3 mg is it dangerous. my feet get swollen
ok, do u have email address, whatsapp or facebook, we give u the diet, nursing and treatment by message now.
what is the dangerous level?
the normal is 0.8-1.5
from ur creatinine, u stay in CKD 3
okay what is CKD 3
ckd is chronic kidney disease
do u have email address, whatsapp or facebook, we give u the diet, nursing and treatment by message now.
OK,this is doctor lily, may i know ur name, we need take a note.
I will get back again lots of thanks
nice to meet u here
do u mind giving us your phone(whatsapp), if need, we can call u, which is more convenient for we contact
TAG:if my creatinine level is 2.5 or 3 mg is it dangerous. my feet get swollen

If you would like more information, please contact us.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Normal Conditions of Bubbles in Urine

The best mix of light meals for kidney patients

What is the definition for the light diet?